Still awake at this hour means I gonna have another sleepless night. When was my last sleepless night? I can’t remember.
The reason unable to sleep – UNKNOWN. (so, don’t ask me why) Nothing much can do at this hour, tried to roll on the bed for more than 2 hours, but still my brain don’t want to get some rest. Thought that after taking the flu pill should be able to get some sleep, BUT still…
Thinking later still have to go to work even make the situation more sucks, add up some stress to my head, getting worst. Running nose makes me feel more uncomfortable. Try not to see what’s the time now showing on the clock.
Just listen my Sugar Baby jumping here and there in his little house (cage), but I have no energy to play with him, since now is the most active hours for that little feller. I think he’s happy with his food and enjoying his time now. BUT I’m not.
Surfing here and there but nothing much also, facebook-ing but also nothing much can do… try to count the number of sheep… 1,2,3….1000,1001,1002… I still awake.
I WANNA get some SLEEP!!!!



4 comments:
It happens sometimes. Nothing can be done, just pray that it won't happen 2 or 3 days in a row.
stress from work or insomnia? does milk helps?
Legolas: HOPEFULLY not lor... if not sure i die one...
Koala: no... doesn't really works...
Try yoga. Downward dog. Meditation.
Post a Comment