Today will be my big day in this company… Area Supervisor visited our shop and brought me ONE Good News – They wanna promote me as the Second in Charge for KLCC branch (New branch, Opening soooooon…). YEAH~~~~ Finally… I able to leave the Curve de…
I been waiting for this long long time de, I thought that I might only become the second in charge in the same branch, The Curve. As they know that I don’t wish to get a car for the moment, plus I wish to go for some ‘Bigger’ branch to learn something new and earn more money. =P
For the moment, I still have to stay in The Curve as KLCC only will open around Aug or Sept, as waiting for the tenant to move out. NVM, just another few more months to go, then I’ll transfer to somewhere else. *tahan
Forget to tell that my ex-boss wants me to work with him. Last Thursday he’d invited me for a lunch. Of course I know what he wanna tell before that, but I just pretend I know nothing. He talk a lot about the mistake he made last time, the decision to transfer me to some other branch, cause me handed the resignation letter. BUT everything just too late…
He offered me to take over the new branch, Sunway Pyramid, and directly under him, means become one of the supervisor, this will make me same level with my ex-supervisor. In the package, I’ll fully in-charge for the branch, and I’ll be the one who making decision for man-power, prices, commission, and etc.
What stopped me from accepting the offer will be how he treated me by the time he thought that I was the “problem maker” in the branch. Two days before I sent him a SM and told him I still comfort with my current job and pay.
After I make up my mind to stay with my current company, another company will be disappointed because they also offered me to work with them in this new Complex, KL Plaza Old location, or maybe Sunway Pyramid if I wanted to.
So, my final decision will be stay back in the same company, even less freedom but at least I learn something new. :)



7 comments:
i'll be visiting u in klcc... hahah... i also suggest u stay n go klcc. ermmm i duno yet if i want the hamsters bcos of my plan. will let u know.
thats good.. congrats :)
stay.. dont go back and prove ur ex boss he's wrong in his decision! :0
Congrats~!! And shall give u a visit at KLCC branch whenever possible... and erm.... good horse don't go eat old grass? Ha ha ha ha...
Yay! Then we can have lunch together everyday!
Congrats and good luck in your new position.
Koala: Oh ok... ;) just let me know... I may not have time to take k them dy...
Takashi: Ya... Just proven... hehehe...
Pikey: Sure, why not? Just pay me a visit whenever u n ur bear both u are free... Ya, just wanna prove that I'm a good horse...
Alex: Hahaha... ya ya... more ppl to lunch together.. .hehehe...
Uncle JJ: Thanks Uncle...
Sounds like you're finally reaping the rewards! And we can all meet in KLCC!
Post a Comment