This evening saw this guy placed his sugar glider on her shoulder and walk around in the mall, it’s so CUTE~~~ I wish to have one too… This is not the first time I saw people bring their lovely pets walk around. This little feller so cute when they’re playing on their owner’s shoulder…
I went to the petshop but too bad they run out of stock de… I saw the last one place next to the counter, someone make the reservation de… :(
After come back try to search it over the internet, and found that people selling it for about 195-320, cheaper than the one selling in the shop, for about RM380 per head. Right now still thinking should I get one, or just study more about this mammal before I make any decision…
This mammal can live for more than 10 years, and it needs a lot of attention, not like my hamster, just need some food and water, and their wheel… If I really get one, then I have to take care it just like my own child. :)
Tonight will dream about it… and tomorrow will continue study about it… :)
Good Night~



3 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I want the patung version enough ady... hahaha!
Why is it called sugarglider? It glides...after consuming sugar?
Bear: Ya ya... ask Pit Pit to get you one... and ask him to get me one real one ya... hehehe...
Uncle JJ: LOL... How I know wor... name from where also don know...
Post a Comment