Monday, April 5, 2010

Stop Disturbing…

I cannot see the point of carrying a folder walk around and telling others that you’re from xxx association, and wish that others taking out notes from their pocket by paying for some unknown purposes…

 

Haiz… seeing all these people try to approach public to do good thing by some donation, telling that the poor one need this little money to pay for the wheel chair, or some living cost. Not telling that all of them are cheating but how can we know they really use all the fund they collected to help those needed???

 

I don’t really trust them who just carry one name card, a letter and some photos, asking money with the ‘smiling’ face. If I really want to make good thing, I rather use some money buy something needed and pass to them myself. Money can make something good, but at the same way it cause criminal too…

 

Today sitting in this Oldtown White Coffee, counting how many times this two fellers coming in, with the same faces, telling the same thing to every customer: Hi, I’m actually helping xxx center, today we just wish to ask for your help… … … this is my permit… this is my name card… this is my NRIC no… and all these the photo…

 

Wish that they coming out with some new idea, telling some new stories…

 

Next time should make a board writing: If you try ask for money, please stay away from me. Stop disturbing me to enjoy my coffee…

 

stop

1 comment:

William said...

Perhaps you can try ignoring the fella and calling the waiter over to ask them to leave the premises. :P