Forever… Cannot remember since when this single word no longer appear in my life anymore. Now, nothing is forever… no longer heard about Friends Forever… or Love U Forever…
Try not to do so, because this will be the biggest mistake you have ever make in your life. Nothing can last forever, so everything will come to an end… at least one day it still happen at it’s own time.
When I was young, I love to listen something about ‘Forever’ which make me feel safe, peaceful and happy always. But when getting older and now even older, things changed, no longer believe that thing can last any longer as we wish, but it may ends up at the point you have never expected.
I still remember I told Lion King that I’ll love him forever, yes I did, but it’s in different way de, no longer as we told in the first place. Friends, yes it is much more easy to tell Friends Forever, but does it really means that our friendship really can last that long without any changes??? I don’t think so… It may change by the time we enter into different stage of our life… It may change when you getting some new friends into your life… or It may change when the distance between you and your friends no longer the same (distance means different lifestyle). It still will change.
Since no longer believe about FOREVER, so try not to dream about it, and keep yourself happy for this moment and just try not too plan for the long term one. You will hurt less for you own and for the one next to you.
Happy FOREVER (Ops… happy really can last that long??? NO ANSWER…)



4 comments:
Forever is for God's Love :)
God will love you forever, except for those who think that God hates gays.
Agree with you.
Thanks for posting this post and a good reminder to me too of what I have post in FB.... in reality world, there's no forever, it only exists in fairy tales...
We are only to embrace Changes...
Post a Comment