Friday, October 17, 2008

A Silent Message

Today not happy, tired. Not because of work, even this week my work very heavy but this time not works makes me tired and sad.

Last night cannot get a proper answer from you; make me whole night cannot sleep well. I still care about the answer from you, just a very simple answer but why you can’t…

This morning looking at your face, a very blur face, just wake up, without any “Good Morning”, but only ask me to drive safe. I thought that this morning can have the answer that I waiting for so long.

Whole day try not to contact you and telling myself not to make any call or message. But still receive call from you. I know I need to stay away from you then only can make myself to let you go.

When you upset because your loved one cannot celebrate your big day with you, then I try to cheer you up, too bad not thing work.

Sometimes I really don’t understand how come you can treat me even worst than a normal friend. Maybe you don’t wish me to treat you so well, or you don’t wish me to do something that should done by your loved one.

let you go… asking myself really that easy to let you go? Not so. Unless… I don’t wish something bad happen… don’t understand why I’m so care about this friendship.

Tonight you really make me mad, just a simple reason, you broke all your promises, and let me down. Very sad you did this to me.

Wish to tell all these in front of you but you not the one willing to listen what I try to say. I don’t know how to tell you, because everytime when I wish to talk something then sure you will get mad de.

I don’t know how to facing you. Just act like not thing happened, keep the smile on my face? Or facing you without the mask on me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you are going thru is never easy and i know that these past year, life has been kinda an uphill struggle and it feels like nothing seems to go right. just know that you have friends who are there for u. I know that there are limits as to what friends and family can do, but know that no matter what, friends and family will be there to hug u when u feel like u r not hugable. they will be there when u feel like no one wants to listen to you. they will be there when u feel no one will accept u even after making a mistake. HUGS

Anonymous said...

facing you without the mask on me
人生不要留遗憾
你不说又怎么知道不行呢?
或许现在还不能说
耐心点,要抓对时机说
在对的时候对对的人说对的话,他就是你那未来对的人。

Pike-chan said...

you didn't mention, if u have asked him or say your opinions...

sometimes it's better to initiate a discussion and go straight to the point... if don't talk about it then there'll more assumptions and misunderstanding.....

doesn't matter if it's too straight forward or what, most importantly it's the answer and how to move things forward...

it's simply understanding each other...

Apollo n Hermes said...

Anonymous 1: Ya I still have many friends, many good friends in my life. Thanks... Thanks for all my friends too...

Anonymous 2: I don think i'll let him know about my feeling, since everytime when i talk to him about us, then he will get mad de... i cannot even bring out this topic in front of him, so how i gonna tell him...

Pikey: We oledi try to talk about this, but not work, everytime his answer will be only "don know" or " i dont want to talk about this now"... so i chose to not to talk to him liao... just let him go... if he really come back then only we talk about it.

Anonymous said...

i agree with wat u reply to pikey
if he noe , he will come back
if no ,just let him go will b better

Anonymous said...

Hugs from the anonymous who wants to remain anonymous. :D