Friday, March 2, 2007

My Off Day after 10-Days Work

This day go for movie alone at Mid Valley, long time never watch movie so wish to watch one on my only off day after 10days work. I watched this Protégé. Daniel is really cute in the movie, he so sexy and easy to get into sex with woman. I like the story. Some people said it just like the Infernal Affair. I’ll give 4 stars.

The film tells of a well-intentioned narcotics agent, Nick (Daniel Wu) deep undercover in the heart of Hong Kong's lucrative heroin trade. He is forced to deal with the hypocrisy and despair in a life of drugs and crime, as he plays protege to one of the key players of the game, "Banker" (Andy Lau). In the eight years he has been infiltrating the heroin industry, he finds himself corrupted by the easy money and his new found power. Unable to separate himself from his undercover persona, he immerses himself into his role as a drug trafficker. Nick also meets Jane (Zhang Jing Chu), a single mother living in poverty who has fallen prey to the dangerous narcotics that has also claimed her estranged husband (Louis Koo). Her brief affair with Nick, gave her hope for a new life, an escape from the past, but the re-emergence of her husband brings with it some dire consequences. In the seedy underbelly of heroin culture, where every redemption comes at a price and the borders of justice, loyalties and truth are permeable; Nick will have to grapple with some dangerous choices and may find himself flirting with more than the devil.

The Memory Stick – M2

Yesterday I get my new toy with the memory stick. Today I went to the Sony Direct Dealer at Times Sq. I walk in and I saw the price for the M2 memory stick (1G) marked with the price RM199. At the moment I’m talking in the phone with Lion King. I told him the price but he asks me to confirm the price.

I ask the salesgirl near the counter, she told me: Yes this was the price for the 1GB M2 Memory stick. Only RM199.

After I heard it, I almost drop my new toy from my hand. The one now inside my phone cost me RM230. This RM230 was the discounted price. Luckily now I’m in BTS (*Berjaya Times Sq) if in MV sure I’ll go to the counter I bought my phone.

This is why Mama always ask me to survey the price before I buy something.

Rofessional Team ???????

After met with Lion King at BTS then we go to Low Yat cause Lion King wanna get a hair cut. (*imagine… a Lion wanna get a hair cut, the hair stylist in a big trouble… :P)

In the Saloon, when Lion King sitting in front the mirror, me and Mr. C sitting near the counter. Suddenly Mr C asks me to look at the words on the wall. I try to read the words but I can’t, I really can’t. In my dictionary I can’t found this word, can you?

Rofesional…

When the time Lion King pay his bill, I go to the counter and ask the staff. His answer: Ooh, this the new word in Malaysia…

Then I ask him what the meaning for the word. He say not thing but give me a lovely smile.

Then another staff explained it, said: Our shop is under renovation so this wall not ready yet.

My mind come with the new question, why and how come the word spell so wrong and there is no space for putting the ‘P’. If you noticed it, the last ‘M’ actually not in the line.

This was the new word I learn from this Saloon.

Steamboat Gaythering

Today we planned the steamboat session at Talipon Restaurant, Kelana Jaya. This night 9 PLU came together to this session.

This really a food session causes not much conversation on the table. Met with some one who not the blogger but the friend for the other blogger.

Next time I’ll not recommend anyone to this restaurant cause their fans never swing and we just like eating in the sauna room. I’m not really enjoy the steamboat under this kind of condition.

Lion King 5201314

Apollo and His Story

1 comment:

William said...

Awkward hor. Not much conversation. Lucky Nic was quite chatty.