Baby. Poor baby. *hugs
Hehehehehe...see...I told you what the first comment was going to be. HAhahahahaha
How come got anonymous one...Anyway, what you want him to say instead? "Please make sure to sleep early. Latest 11pm"?
Dear Ban...I think you know what Defiant85 was meant to say considering you already KNOW!!!!!
perhaps sometimes it is better to get some rest.............a good rest will soothe the heart inside out..
Curious, what was I meant to say?Who is anonymous Bunny?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Baby. Poor baby.
*hugs
Hehehehehe...see...I told you what the first comment was going to be. HAhahahahaha
How come got anonymous one...
Anyway, what you want him to say instead? "Please make sure to sleep early. Latest 11pm"?
Dear Ban...I think you know what Defiant85 was meant to say considering you already KNOW!!!!!
perhaps sometimes it is better to get some rest.............
a good rest will soothe the heart inside out..
Curious, what was I meant to say?
Who is anonymous Bunny?
Post a Comment